The Renovation (Phase 1A) scope includes the renovation and upgrade of the existing buildings at 191 and 201 Sherbourne Street. The Phase 1A scope is limited in nature as described below and will be executed while the apartment units are occupied by tenants. The scope is broad in nature and will be refined at the design stage.
Building Envelope and Structure
- New windows
- New balcony doors
- Remediation of balcony slabs
- New balcony railings
- Remediation and modernization of concrete walls and brick cladding
- Roof deck waterproofing
Mechanical and Electrical deferred maintenance and improvements
- Plumbing systems – DHW boilers, tanks, ventilation, fire protection and review and potential replacement of the overall plumbing system.
- Electrical systems – Main switch boards, tenant bus risers, tenant panels, distribution panels, transformers
- HVAC system – replacement of PTAC unit original to the building and the design and installation of a complete HVAC system
- Sub metering for electrical and mechanical services