Buttcon Limited is a 100% employee owned Canadian General Contractor who is recognized for high quality workmanship, innovative solutions and a fine-tuned ability to fast-track projects. We specialize in institutional, commercial, industrial and multi-unit residential construction.
Buttcon continues to exceed clients’ expectations through our ability to quickly mobilize resources and effectively manage projects to the highest quality standards and the shortest schedules.
Our consistent record of on-time and within budget project completion stems from our ability to control the many variables in today’s construction process. Owners rely on Buttcon’s management skills, value engineering, detailed procedures and commitment to excellence for the best results throughout their project.
With Buttcon, owners receive the attention and expertise of a cohesive, highly experienced team who believes in a hands-on approach to each project and protecting the interests of all project stakeholders.
There is no substitute for experienced professionals who promptly resolve issues and effectively control the thousands of activities involved in a project. From job site to head office, our dedicated staff are committed to delivering superior results with the strictest attention to detail.
Buttcon is a good standing member of the following organizations:
- Canadian Construction Association (CCA)
- Ontario General Contractors Association (OGCA)
- Toronto Construction Association (TCA)
- Ottawa Construction Association (OCA)
- Transportation Association of Canada
- Design-Build Institute
- Infrastructure Health and Safety Association (IHSA) – COR Certified
To be the construction partner of choice for owners, trade contractors and employees.
- Zero accident frequency
- Exceptional quality in everything we do
- Retaining highly talented and dedicated employees and trade contractors
- Increasing Value for all Stakeholders
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Effective Communication
- Client Focused
- Honesty and Integrity
- Professional Development
- Corporate Responsibility