There’s a reason why Buttcon has employees that have been with us for over 20 years. As a member of our team, we provide you with opportunities to build a successful life-long career to in the construction industry.
With over 30 years of experience in the construction industry, Buttcon maintains a solid position as a reputable and well-respected general contracting and construction management firm specialising in medium size to larger scale diverse projects. We specialize in lump sum, construction management and design build delivery of ICI sector projects. Our team includes over 120 professionals and is 100% employee owned. With us, you are more than just an employee; you are part of the Buttcon family.
We strive to hire and retain professional, dedicated people who are committed to working together to achieve success on every project we undertake.
Our team is diverse and proudly consists of people with many different backgrounds and experiences. The diversity of our staff contributes to the many achievements we have had as a company and will continue to guide our successes well into the future. Together, we collaborate to get the job done.
At Buttcon, we continually invest in our best asset, our people, which is why we encourage the development of skilled workers and re-enforce continuing education and Gold Seal Certification.
In addition to supporting our employees, we also understand the importance of giving back to the communities where we live. Through our annual golf tournament and charitable donations, Buttcon has helped organizations including Habitat for Humanity, the Toronto Kiwanis Boys and Girls Club and the Philip Aziz Centre, Loblaw Children’s Charity to name a few.
We offer competitive wages and benefit packages commensurate with experience and education levels. There are opportunities for profit sharing and company shares to qualified employees, making for an attractive long-term career path. We are interested in you and your future!
If interested in a challenging career in the construction industry please forward your resume to email@example.com
|Estimating||Senior Estimator||January 30, 2017||Daniel Rosati (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Purchasing||Purchasing Coordinator||February 6, email@example.com|
PURCHASING COORDINATOR – POSITION DESCRIPTION
We are currently seeking a Purchasing Coordinator to join our Procurement Department reporting to the Contracts Manager and working alongside other Purchasing Coordinators and the Project Construction Team on various projects. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the project team in procurement activities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Bid Analysis
- Review Tender Drawings and Specifications a develop individual sub-trade scopes of work
- Preparation of Instructions to Bidders on Construction Management and Design-Build projects
- Manage the Tender Process including development of Bidder’s List, issuance of Tender Packages and follow-up correspondence with Bidders
- Review Tender Questions, obtain answers, prepare and issue addenda
- Scope review with potential sub-contractors
- Review tender results, compare with budgets and prepare letter of recommendations
- Negotiate and award sub-contracts
- Prepare sub-contractor contract documents
Engineering, Architectural or Construction Management University or College Education an asset
- Construction Estimating background also an asset
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Individual must be self-motivated and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving skills; advanced organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Well-developed skills and experience with using Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
HOW TO APPLY
Resume can be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org