There’s a reason why Buttcon has employees that have been with us for over 20 years. As a member of our team, we provide you with opportunities to build a successful life-long career to in the construction industry.
With over 35 years of experience in the construction industry, Buttcon maintains a solid position as a reputable and well-respected general contracting and construction management firm specialising in medium size to larger scale diverse projects. We specialize in lump sum, construction management and design build delivery of ICI sector projects. Our team includes over 120 professionals and is 100% employee owned. With us, you are more than just an employee; you are part of the Buttcon family.
We strive to hire and retain professional, dedicated people who are committed to working together to achieve success on every project we undertake.
Our team is diverse and proudly consists of people with many different backgrounds and experiences. The diversity of our staff contributes to the many achievements we have had as a company and will continue to guide our successes well into the future. Together, we collaborate to get the job done.
At Buttcon, we continually invest in our best asset, our people, which is why we encourage the development of skilled workers and re-enforce continuing education and Gold Seal Certification.
In addition to supporting our employees, we also understand the importance of giving back to the communities where we live. Through our annual golf tournament and charitable donations, Buttcon has helped organizations including Habitat for Humanity, the Toronto Kiwanis Boys and Girls Club and the Philip Aziz Centre, Loblaw Children’s Charity to name a few.
We offer competitive wages and benefit packages commensurate with experience and education levels. There are opportunities for profit sharing and company shares to qualified employees, making for an attractive long-term career path. We are interested in you and your future!
If interested in a challenging career in the construction industry please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Operations||Ottawa ON||Coordinating Assistant||Sept 20, 2017||Nicole Herdsman (email@example.com)|
We are currently seeking a Coordinating Assistant to join our Operations department in the Buttcon East Limited (Ottawa) office to work alongside the Project Managers and Project Coordinators on various projects. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the project team in general administrative activities and assisting in the day-to-day management of the assigned projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Typing and distribution of meeting minutes
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of scheduled reports
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Develop and maintain a filing system for both paper and electronic files
- Enter Original Budget, Process Change Orders and budget changes in both an Accounting and Project Management system
- Typing and distribution of Contracts and Contract revisions
- Prepare and balance budget reports monthly
- Coordinate new account codes
- Collect, compile and distribute final documentation for O&M manuals
- Enter and maintain contact directory and project list
- Prepare and distribute project start up documentation and forms
- Organize stationary for project site offices
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Provide reception relief
- Support to Estimating Department during tender closings, when required
Well-developed skills and experience with using Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Visio, Project and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving skills; advanced organizational, administrative and multi- tasking skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
How to Apply
Application can be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org