To our valued Clients and Business Partners,
Buttcon Limited is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all of its employees and business partners. In order to help slow the rate of the COVID-19 infection across the province, and for the health and safety of our employees, their families, clients and the community, we have made the decision to temporarily close our office. Our staff will continue to work as usual working remotely from home. We are also equipped to host virtual meetings so we can continue to connect safely.
Please continue to contact any one of our team members as you would normally.
To get through this pandemic, we need to come together, be considerate and understanding. Thank you for your patience and continued support as we all work through this unprecedented situation together.
Buttcon Management & Staff
COVID-19 and our Sites
Every person coming to one of our projects is being screened.
The questions are all related to COVID-19:
- Have you returned from travel outside of Canada since March 12, 2020?
- Are you experiencing symptoms of a sore throat, cough or troubles breathing?
- Have you been exposed to a person who has a confirmed or probable case of the COVID-19 infection?
If the answer is yes to any of the above, personnel will be asked to leave our projects and/or office and will be advised to report to their employer, to self-isolate and seek medical attention should any of the symptoms escalate.
We continue to ask that everyone in our offices or on our projects participate in the following:
- No handshake policy – verbal greetings only
- Limit in-person meetings, whenever possible use video meetings
- Use email and phone communication when possible in place of in-person meetings
- Follow every day preventative measures to minimize the risk of spreading the virus
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often using an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes or mouth
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze
- Maintain at least two metres (6 feet) between yourself and anyone else
- If you’re feeling unwell, stay at home
- If any person is ill or displaying symptoms of the virus (cold or flu), we ask that they do not visit our projects and/or offices
- Limit use of public transit where possible
- Postpone travel
- Respect all preventative measures recommended by Health Canada
To support our efforts, Buttcon Limited will not permit any visitor (escorted or otherwise) or non-essential personnel access to any of our construction projects or offices.
To access any of projects, coordination will need to be made in advance with the Project Superintendent or a Buttcon Limited direct employee.
Screening of each visitor will be required prior to them entering any of our offices or project sites.
Screenings are to take place by Buttcon Limited personnel and are to be documented on the sign in/sign out log.
We encourage everyone to educate themselves and maintain updated with information about COVID-19.
Information can be found by visiting the following websites: